[AB] 广交会中接待客户时常用的英文话术!

[复制链接]
查看8453 | 回复0 | 2024-10-21 11:21:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第一:引导客户进自己的展会摊位
1: Good morning, sir. Can I show you around our booth?
早上好,先生。我带您参观一下我们的展位吧?

2: Can I have your business card?
能要一张您的名片吗?

3: I'm sorry, I've run out of my business cards.
抱歉,我的名片刚用完了。

4: That's okay, can you write down your contact information for me? 没关系,您能把相关信息写一下吗?

5: Sorry, I only have one business card left.
抱歉,我只剩最后一张名片了。

6: That's okay, I'll just take a picture of the card.
没关系,我将名片拍个照就行。

7: Our factory is located in Shenzhen, and our main products are A and B.
我们工厂在深圳,主要产品有A和B。

8: Which products are you interested in?
您对哪方面的产品感兴趣呢?

9: You can leave these heavy brochures here, my colleague can help look after them.
您可以把收集到的这些重的彩页资料放在这儿,我同事可以帮忙照看。

10: That would be great, these brochures are quite heavy.
那太好了,这些资料好重。

11: Hello, welcome to our exhibition.
您好,欢迎来我们展会看看。

12: Good morning, how can I assist you today?
早上好,我能为您做些什么呢?

13: Here's my business card, may I have one of yours?
这是我的名片,我可以拿一张您的名片吗?
第二:与客户打开话题
1: What are you looking to see at the exhibition today?
您来展会是想看点什么?

2: What type of products are you interested in finding at the exhibition?
您想在展会上找哪方面的产品?

3: Have you found the products you were looking for today?
您今天有找到您想要的产品吗?

4: Please take a look at our promotional brochures.
请看看我们的宣传手册。

5: Here's our product catalog and contact card.
这是我们的产品图册和联系卡。

6: What line of business are you in?
您是做哪一行的?

7: This is our company's general manager, Mr. Xu.
这位是我们公司的总经理徐总。

8: Would you like a cup of coffee? Let's sit down and talk. Is there any other features you're interested in that I haven't mentioned?
给您来杯咖啡吧?咱们坐下来谈。您还有哪些感兴趣的功能我这边没提到?
第三、询问客户意向

你可以跟着询问他获取进一步的细节,以下表达仅供参考:① What brought you to this trade show?(您来展会是想看点什么?)② What are you looking for at the show?(您想在展会上找哪方面的产品?)③ Would you like me to give you a quick overview of what we offer?(我给您简短介绍一下我们的产品好吗?)
第四、留下联系方式
① May I have your name card ?(能要一张您的名片吗)   Sorry, I just run out of my card.(抱歉,我的名片刚用完了)   It's OK. Could you write the information down here?(没关系,您能把相关信息写一下吗)② Sorry, I just have one last card.( 抱歉,我只剩最后一张名片了)    Doesn't matter. I can take a photo of it.(没关系,我将名片拍个照就行)随时观察客户,如果客户比较着急的话可以先留下联系方式,展会回去当天再联系,如果客户没有表现出着急,可以接下来的重点。
第五、产品介绍
① We are in this field for 5 years, too. These are our cataloque and our brief introduction. We cooperate with big customer , for example, ABC in USA, and DEF in Germany.(我们在这行五年了,这是我们的目录和我们的简介,我们有和大客户合作,比如,美国ABC和德国DEF)② This new product is to the taste of(国家/地区)market. I think it will also have a good market in your country.(这种新产品在(哪里)很受欢迎,我想TA也会在你国的市场上很畅销)③ This product is now in great demand and we have received many enquiries from other countries.(这种品现在需求量很大,我们也有很多其他来自不同国家的询盘)TIps:聊到一款产品时一定要迅速切中它的独特之处,抓取客户注意力。
第六、询问需求数量
① Thank you for your inquiry. Would you let us know the quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?(谢谢你询价,为了更有效提出报价,能否请您谈谈所需求的数量)② The MOQ of this model is 500pcs. It is Ok for you?(这款产品的最小起订量是500台,您对此有问题吗?)③ What's the average quantity of your order please? Maybe I can quote on it.(您的平均采购量是多少?或许我能基于这个数据给您报价)
第七、邀请参观工厂
对于工厂在临近展会的供应商,应抓住时机,争取让有意向的大客户去工厂走走看看。① I am sure you will have more clear idea about us/ our product after visiting our factory. (相信参观完我厂后,您会对我们/我们的产品有更清晰的认识)② There are more available samples in our showing room for your options. (我们工厂的展示空间有更多可供选择的样本)③Would you like to have a look in our factory? We will drive you there. You can look over the whole manufacturing process. (您有兴趣参观一下我们的工厂吗?我们可以开车送你过去,实地了解整个制造过程)
第八、产品报价
① This is our price list for your reference.(这是我们的报价单供参考)② This is our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.(这是我们的FOB报价单。但单上的所有价格,将以我方最后确认为准)Tips:灵活应对客户提出的所有问题,做不到的事情也不要绝对地否定,凡事留有余地。
第九、引导客户下单
① lf you can confirm the order during the fair, we can give you more discount.(如果您可以在展会期间确认订单,可以您更多的折扣)② We provide samples, You can try it out After you have tried it out, I'm sure you'll agree that this is a very good product.(我们提供样品,您可以试用一下。我相信您试用过后一定会认为这是个好产品)
第十、巧妙结尾
1: Would you mind taking a photo with me?
您是否介意和我拍张合影?

2: Do you mind if I add you on Skype/WeChat/LinkedIn/Whatsapp, so I can send you the photo?
您是否介意我加一下您的Skype/微信/LinkedIn/Whatsapp,我把照片发给您。

3: You can find more information on our website.
您可以在我们网站上看到更多信息。

4: How long will you be staying in China? Would you like to visit our factory?
您打算在中国呆多久?要不要来我们工厂看看?

5: Are you free tonight? I would like to invite you to dinner.
您今晚有空吗?想请您吃个饭。

6: Here's a small gift for you.
这是送给您的一点小礼品。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册哦

本版积分规则