PLC论坛-全力打造可编程控制器专业技术论坛

找回密码
 注册哦

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

微信扫码登录

查看: 47475|回复: 0

[西门子] PLC or DCS Control System Spares 关于控制系统备件及余量(中英文双语)

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-8-8 12:51:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

JZGKCHINA工控技术分享平台

1 写在前面

在英文的表述中Spare一词广泛用于备品备件以及系统余量相关表述:

· 备品备件:Spare Part

· 空槽余量:Spare Slot

· 空余通道:Spare Channel

· 空间余量:Spare Space

· 处理器负荷余量:Processor spare capacity

· ……

在搜索相关行业及企业标准时,看到一篇讲解,搬运过来分享给大家。对于其中的一些描述,我也有一些源于从业经验的个人见解,欢迎大家参与讨论。

Introduction

简 介

In general, spares in the control system (PLC or DCS) are defined as consumable spares, commissioning spares, installed spares, 2 years operational spares, and mandatory spares.
一般来说,控制系统(PLC或DCS)中的备件被定义为一下几个种类:消耗备件、调试备件、安装备件、2年运行备件以及强制备件。

Consumable spares and

commissioning spares

消耗备件和调试备件
Consumable spares and commissioning spares are normally recommended by the system vendor supplier.消耗备件和调试备件通常由系统供应商推荐(提供)。 These spares are meant to be consumed before the system is fully operational and these are required to avoid using any of the recommended operational spares. These spares are ordered along with main items.这些备件用于系统完全运行之前的调试损耗,以避免使用任何推荐的“运行备件”。这些备件与主设备一起订购。 For instance, Fuses, terminals, relays, printer cartridges, A3/A4 papers, and so on.
例如,保险丝、端子、继电器、打印机墨盒、A3/A4纸等。

个人观点

控制系统相关设备,在工厂进行系统集成,通过FAT工厂测试验收之后,会打包装箱,通过各种交通工具运往应用现场。期间会经历多次吊装或搬运,造成一定的震荡;货到现场之后不一定会立即安装,有可能会停放在室内或露天料场一段时间;这些类似的因素均会造成线路松动以及内部元器件寿命缩短或损坏。

在系统投运前的调试阶段,由于系统供电不稳定,现场仪表故障、线路短路或接错线等情况,均会造成控制系统侧元器件损坏。
因此,准备一定数量的各类元器件备件是非常必要的,一旦发现损坏,及时修正诱因,替换受损器件,从而不影响工程进度。
此类备件也通常称作“开车备件”,通常由系统供货商自行提供,相关成本包含在合同额内。系统稳定投运后,根据合同条款决定剩余开车备件是否交接给最终用户。
类似的,现场可能发生仪表接线方式与设计不符,或考虑方案优化等情况时,会需要现场设计变更,从而导致IO点数、种类发生变化。因此,在保证工程实施进度的大原则下,同样需要供货商准备一定数量的各类散装元器件,为应对上述情况提供足够的备件支持。

Installed spares

安装备件
Installed spares as the name indicate, are installed within the control system. These spares are utilized when there is the failure of a component within the system so by using installed spare; the system is operational without any downtime.顾名思义,安装备件需要完整集成到控制系统当中。当系统内部元件出现故障时,可以直接使用安装备件,避免长时间的停机检修。 The requirement of installed spare shall be defined as part of the project scope. Assume if one channel from 16 channel I/O card is not working then it is reconfigured with an installed spare within that I/O module. Wired spares (as part of installed spare) are a ready-to-operate condition when field cable is connected to spare assigned terminals.安装备件的相关要求应当定义为项目供货范围的一部分。假设一个16通道IO卡上的其中一个通道出现故障,则直接将现场线缆接到该卡件备用通道端子(安装备件的一部分)上,然后修改通道组态配置便可以直接运行使用。Installed spares serve the purpose of replacement and/or future expansion/modification of the system. Therefore, it has a significant role in overall control system design and its capacity.
安装备件主要用于控制系统的故障更替和小范围的扩展和变更。因此在控制系统整体设计及容载能力方面具有非常重要的作用。

个人观点

通常情况下,最终用户均会要求IO通道及其配件满配,即未分配通道也要与占用通道一样完整配备所有辅件(回路供电、浪涌、继电器、端子等)。甚至会要求空余通道也在控制系统中进行组态,以确保CPU负荷、扫描周期等性能参数在满载条件下同样满足规格要求;

个别系统的通道组态需要“冷启动”才能使配置生效,冷启动会使所有输出失效,造成停机进而影响生产运行。为避免此类状况,需要对空余通道进行预组态(设定临时参数),地址Mapping等操作;这样在需要用到的时候就可以利用“在线修改”或“热启动”(输出保位)等功能对空余通道进行组态配置并生效。
总的来说,便是最大限度的为投运之后的故障维修提供便利,因为一块IO卡件上的一、两个IO通道损坏而更换整个卡件实属浪费,在条件具备的前提下,直接变更端子接线,进行“不停机”的简单配置是最理想的方案。
另外,不能满配原因主要是“空间受限”或者“成本受限”,更深层次的原因在于控制系统原厂商的产品配列不够灵活,IO模块最小通道数依旧很大;不过随着技术的更迭,各家厂商相继发布了单通道卡件或者功能混合型卡件,使得集成商能够更加灵活的设计生产出满足规格要求的高性价比产品。

2 Years Operational Spares

2年运行备件
2 Years operational spares are essential for the continual operation of the control system. This set of spare includes small items (fuses, relays) to large items (Controllers, servers). The scope of supply of these spares depends upon the project scope.2年运行备件对于控制系统的持续运行至关重要。此类备件小到保险丝、继电器等,大到控制器、服务器等。这些备件的供货范围取决于项目合同规定的供货范围。However, a list of recommendations can be provided by the control system vendor. These spare parts are in form of loose supply and not installed into the system.然而,控制系统供应商可以提供建议列表。这些备件是散装供应的,未安装到系统中。On contrary, few spares take longer delivery time, hence, it is beneficial to have them in the warehouse to ensure the continual operation of the plant.
少数备件需要较长的交货时间,因此,将它们存放在仓库中有利于确保工厂的持续运行。

个人观点

对于控制系统项目来说,2年运行备件“包罗万象”种类繁多,基本上控制系统用到的每一种元器件都需要按照一定比例和原则采买,从而保证系统的持续稳定运行。

通常来说,2年运行备件由最终用户自行采购,系统厂商需提供完整的《推荐备件及维护工具清单》(品名、规格、数量等),作为最终用户采购的参考依据。

Mandatory Spares

强制备件
Once in a while, the mandatory spares are described as a part of the project scope. These are also loose spares like 2 Years operational spares and can be used in a lieu of 2 years operational spares.有时,强制性备件会被描述为项目范围的一部分,这些也是散装备件,可以用来代替 2 年运行备件。These spares are used for the substitution of failed components or can also be used for future expansion.这些备件用于替换故障组件,也可用于将来的扩展。Predominantly, spare space is also considered within the control system to ensure future capacity expansion.控制系统的空余安装空间同样需要考虑,以确保未来的扩展容量。

Spare Requirement

余量要求

It is paramount to understand the spare requirement defined in projects.了解项目中定义的余量要求至关重要:· 20% installed, wired, and fully functional I/O for all types(including Field Termination Arrays or equivalent)
已安装、接线、功能配置完整的各类IO的20%配置通道余量(包括端子板等辅件)

个人观点

不同领域、行业、地区、项目,对IO通道余量的规格要求都不同。有的不要求“满配”按照实际IO数量计算、配置余量;有的要求“满配”按照已安装通道数量计算、配置余量。

因此,强烈建议在项目开工会上,多方讨论,细化此类要求的描述并记录在会议纪要中。

以下是几种常见的余量计算配置方案

· Spares in I/O modules are not necessarily identical as spares required in mutlipair/ or multi core cable.
    模块通道余量不必与“多对”、“多芯”电缆的余量相同;· Spare pairs of the incoming cables should be terminated on spare terminals in the marshalling cabinets.
备用进线电缆应该接到备用端子上;  

个人观点

意义不大,电缆剥离外皮及保护铠,屏蔽层接地,备用线芯预留好足够的长度,隐藏在线槽中即可。因为并不能完全确认备用线芯未来会用于什么目的以及接线位置。

· Since I/O Module is specified as wired, it means that wiring up to I/O module is also needed along with associated accessories.除了空余通道的相关辅件需要配备,它们之间的线缆也要接好。 · These spares are required for each type of I/O channels; these shall be fully wired from the terminal block, relay, fuses, barriers, etc. This is a paradigm of installed spare.每一种信号类型的IO均需按照规范要求配备余量,并且从端子、保险、继电器、安全栅、浪涌保护器到IO模块进行完整接线。 · For instance, if you have analog input as 2 wire, 3 wire, 4 wire, analog interface with MCC, IS type, Non IS type then you should have all these I/O as spare for each type. Analog input channels with different I/O adaptor should also be considered as different I/O type.例如,你与MCC有多路模拟量输入信号回传,其中有两线制、三线制、四线制,本安型,非本安型,那么每一种通道类型都要配置余量。回路中使用不同的适配器,即考虑为不同的通道类型。 · Also, this spare should be dedicated to each type of system (e.g. DCS, ESD, and F&G). Each system should have evenly distributed spare I/Os. It is worthless to provide 30% Spares in DCS and 10% spares in ESD and 20% in the F&G system.此外,不同类型控制系统(DCS,ESD,F&G)的余量要求应等同。DCS配置30%,ESD配置10%,F&G配置20%是没有价值的。 · These spares are required as cumulative, not as per individual location/cabinet wise. Suppose your control system is spread over various locations within the plant (Remote I/O panels), then in each location, you may not need to meet 20%. However, as a total, you should meet the requirement.
余量是按照总累要求的,而不是按单个位置/机柜计算的。假设你的控制系统分布在工厂内的各个位置(远程 I/O,控制盘),那么在每个位置,可能不需要满足 20%。但是,总的来说,应该满足要求。

个人观点

不敢苟同,个人认为至少要以机柜间/控制盘为单位,确保每一个位置的余量均符合规格要求,这样无论故障替换或是扩展,施工复杂程度都差不多,不会造成有的地方只需要换线、接线改程序,有的地方要加辅件、加卡件,甚至加机柜。

在一些项目,要求更加严格,甚至要求到以每一个机柜乃至每一块卡件为单位计算余量。

· Since installed spare I/Os are wired up to I/O modules, processor loading should be inclusive of installed spares then processor spare capacity should be calculated. This is grey area for many. Hence, this shall be mutually agreed upon.由于已安装的备用I/O 连接到I/O 模块,因此处理器负荷应包括已安装的备用I/O,然后应计算处理器符合余量。对于许多人来说,这是灰色地带。因此,这一点应经双方同意。 · Spare Space in the cabinet: Minimum 20% free space.机柜内的备用空间:至少20% 的可用空间。

个人观点

除了机柜整体空间余量,一些项目对于设备安装的最低高度有一定要求,如“设备或接线端子排距离机柜底部不小于400mm”。

· 20% spare capacity in trunk/duct after cabling and wiring has been installed.安装电缆和线路后,线槽中有应20% 的备用容量。

Spares Calculation

余量计算

Additional examples of installed spares are as follows:安装备件的其他示例如下:· Cable gland plate: 20% spare space in cable gland plate of the cabinet电缆密封板:机柜电缆密封板留有20%的余量空间· Fibre Optic: 100% spare fibers in fiber optic cable光纤:光缆中 100% 备用光纤· Power supply: 25% spare capacity after completion of SAT供电:SAT完成后有25%的负载余量· System memory (RAM): 50% spare capacity in each workstation/server系统内存 (RAM):每个工作站/服务器有 50% 的内存余量· Storage capacity: 50% spare capacity in each workstation/server after completion of SAT存储容量:完成SAT后每个工作站/服务器有50%的硬盘余量· Software license: 50% spare capacity in each workstation/server软件许可证:每个工作站/服务器有 50% 的授权点位余量· Controller /processor loading: 40% spare capacity after completion of SAT控制器/处理器负荷:SAT 完成后有 40% 的负荷余量· Network loading: 40% spare capacity after completion of SAT网络负载:SAT完成后有40%的负载余量

Understanding of Spare Parts and

Spare Space

对备件和空间余量的理解

Sometimes, it is pivotal to have a clear mutual understanding of spare parts and spare space when there are ambiguous requirements specified.有时,当指定的要求不明确时,对备件和空间余量有一个清晰的相互了解是至关重要的。· Location-wise or cabinet wise spare I/Os or terminals requirement.通道余量(不带辅件)还是回路余量(带辅件),以位置(机柜间)为单位还是以机柜为单位· When you have universal or configurable I/O types then spare I/O types requirement can be optimized and overall spare requirement can be mutually agreed upon as part of the contract.当配有通用或可配置I/O 类型时,可以优化备用I/O 类型要求,并且可以作为合同的一部分共同商定整体备用要求· Spare space should be altogether considered in each type of cabinet. It has no meaning to provide one spare cabinet and fully load the other cabinets.每种类型的机柜均应考虑空间余量。提供一个备用机柜并满载其他机柜是没有意义的· It is essential to consider spare accessories like a relay, barriers/isolators, adaptors, fuse along with each type of I/Os especially when spare accessories are not specified in the project specification.必须考虑备用附件,如继电器、安全栅/隔离器、适配器、保险以及每种类型的 I/O,特别是当项目规格书中未指定备用辅件时

It is more appropriate to ask in case of unclear requirements as it will have an impact on overall control system design and related deliverables such as在需求不明确的情况下最好与各方进行澄清,因为这会对整体控制系统设计和相关可交付成果产生影响,例如:· I/O assignment 通道分配· Cabinet GA Diagram 机柜布置图· Bill of Materials, etc 材料清单等

结 语

原文链接:

https://instrumentationtools.com/control-system-spares/

其他参考文献:

《国家管网集团设计与工程建设准则 - 输油管道工程站场及阀室控制系统技术规格书 - DEC-OPL-S-IS-024-2024-2》

作者简介

淡定齿轮:

常驻伊拉克油田现场的工控人

油气上游领域自动化过程控制从业多年

特别鸣谢:

在本帖的撰写过程中,我得到了业界前辈 “尘土” 的宝贵意见和无私帮助,他的专业知识和丰富经验对我影响深远,不仅在经验技术层面上给予了我深刻的启发,而且在思路上也提供了极具价值的建议。非常感谢“尘土”在本帖创作中的大力支持和鼓励!

2024年7月

1.Smart200&V90伺服系统:已更新15课

2.贝加莱直播课程:已更新30课

3.PKS快速入门:初级&中级-全
4.剑指工控经典公开课:已更新35课5.EPLAN快速入门:初级20课全

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册哦

x
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册哦

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|PLC技术网-PLC论坛 ( 粤ICP备17165530号 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-9-10 20:08 , Processed in 0.051778 second(s), 26 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表